[Users] How to open folder with the newest email selected Claws-Mail

Enan Ajmain 3nan.ajmain at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 07:45:47 UTC 2022

On Mon, Sep 12, 2022 at 1:38 PM Milan Obuch <claws-mail-users at dino.sk> wrote:

> To some extent, it is just a matter of taste. For me, it's not that
> relevant, others strongly prefer mailing list only. I think Paul
> usually reminds on sending to mailing list only, as he is subscribed to
> the list (apologies if I do not remember something correctly). I am
> fine with this way of thinking, which corresponds with default how
> Claws Mail is setup - hitting Reply to mail sent via mailing list
> invokes reply just to mailing list, provided mailing list given is
> configured the way making this detection possible. This is the case for
> Claws Mail's mailing lists.

Just checked with both GMail web client and Claws Mail. The latter
detects mailing list, as you said. GMail does not.

--
Enan
https://www.github.com/3N4N

GPG Key ID: 448F8D0D0D6DB601566E396CA031EA10A3ECB75D
Protect yourself from surveillance: https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org

Nothing beats good-old plain text. Why is HTML email a security
nightmare? See https://useplaintext.email/

Please avoid sending me MS-Office attachments.