[Users] Fw: Config files and portability

Carlo Federico Pauletti carlofedep at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 18:13:10 UTC 2022

Hi Ralf, and thank you for your kind answer.

I am glad to know that it is actually possible. I got initially
discouraged by the fact that the settings contained in claws-mail's *rc
files seem to be scattered and unorganized, and I (obviously) tend to
keep track of my configs in a clean and organized way. I assume I just
have to run a few experiments in porting my setup to other targets.
Unfortunately, i could not find any relevant information in the manual.
So if you have any additional tips or suggestions which might be
relevant, feel free to share. I'd appreciate that.

Best,
Federico

--
Carlo Federico Pauletti
International School for Advanced Studies