[Users] Blocked Access

Bret Busby bret at busby.net
Fri Sep 2 18:56:02 UTC 2022

On 3/9/22 02:28, Dan Arico wrote:
> I did an upgrade from Ubuntu 20.04 to Ubuntu 20.04.1 and now I'm having
> problems with links in emails. This is the error message I keep getting.
>

> Access to the file was denied
>
> The file at /home/dan/.claws-mail/mimetmp/00000020.mimetmp.html is not
> readable.
>
>      It may have been removed, moved, or file permissions may be
>      preventing access.
>

> Does anyone know what this means?
>
> Dan Arico

What are the respective Ubuntu versions that you mean?

Ubuntu 22.04.1 is now in effect, and, 20.04.5 has recently been released.

And, what version of claws-mail, are you running?

On UbuntuMATE 22.04.1, my version shows as "version 4.0.0", and, I am
running that okay, with no apparent problems.

..
Bret Busby
Armadale
West Australia