[Users] Claws "hangs" with 100% CPU

Norwid Behrnd nbehrnd at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 07:45:50 UTC 2022

> I realize that these are not terribly detailed
> diagnostics. What more can I do to track this
> issue down?

@ Ph  Check if your installation of CM in Linux equally includes the file
`~.claws-mail/claws.log`.  It is the program's record about interactions with
the mail provider for the current/last session; however, it is overwritten
when a new session of CM is started.  The next time CM stops, reading this
monitor may help to identify the action/the event contributing to the
problem/in process when the obstacle was encountered.  (The cause still may be
elsewhere.)

Regards