[Users] Filtering rule for outgoing emails

Enan Ajmain 3nan.ajmain at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:57:12 CEST 2022

I'm feeling a little lost between filters and pre- and post-hooks. GMail
filters incoming emails OK. It filters outgoing emails equally well, but
since I'm using Claws to send emails, I need to set up filtering rules
here. But apparently in Claws filtering needs to be triggered manually?
I'm guessing the automating that is what hooks are for.

I want to put certain outgoing emails in certain folders (based on the
receiver address), filtered automatically after pressing the Send
button. A gentle guidance will be greatly appreciated.

--
Enan
3nan.ajmain at gmail.com
https://www.github.com/3N4N

GPG Key ID: 448F8D0D0D6DB601566E396CA031EA10A3ECB75D