[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

slitt at troubleshooters.com slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Nov 7 13:00:22 UTC 2022

>On Mon, 7 Nov 2022 15:33:59 +0600
>Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

>DM: Does anyone have any ideas about one or more potentially useful
>tools for trying to find out what CM and/or my system are doing
>'behind-the-scenes' when CM is starting, running, and exiting?

If I were in your shoes, I'd try the following diagnostic:

* Create a new user on your system

* Log in as that user

* Run Claws-mail as that user

* See if the problem persists

If the problem persists, it's probably something wrong with Claws Mail
as compiled and running on your system.

If the problem doesn't persist, it's probably a problem with either
your Claws-Mail config files, or with your user id.

HTH,

SteveT

SteveT