[Users] Message-List-Column-Configuration problem

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Sat May 21 21:32:58 CEST 2022

On Sat, 21 May 2022 21:00:29 +0200
Martin Kluge <martin_kluge at gmx.de> wrote:

Hello Martin,

>The column-header disapears (is not painted correctly on the screen
>any more) and it ist almost impossible to set the width of the column
>using drag and drop in the way i whish.

Not something I'd come across, so I've had a play, and....

....it happens here too, and not just in 3 column mode.   My preferred
CM layout is Wide Message list and the problem happens there, too.

From my limited testing, and as Ralf says, it happens when shifting
stuff to the right.  Moving things to the left clears it up again.
Still a bug somewhere, of course.

I'm using the same version of CM as you, but on a Debian testing
machine.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"