[Users] OAuth2 refresh token not obtained

Geoffrey Leach geoffleach.gl at gmail.com
Mon May 16 06:13:25 CEST 2022

As it happens, today was my 7-day re-authorize, and the same problem
occurred. Rather than just re-authorize, I created a new claws-mail
client Id. Authorization was successful.

In answer to your other question, I'm as sure as I can be that nothing
germane was changed either on either system or on the API pages

FWIW, here's the --debug output from the unsuccessful re-authorize

oauth2.c:195:Auth response:
4/1AX4XfWgHPq-QttFqR_vwouj8KmMdvx3uRoJALfB4C24sBPUoWKDGigqFAb837:Auth
token:
4/1AX4XfWgHPq-QttFqR_vwouj8KmMdvx3uRoJALfB4C24sBPUoWKDGigqFAb804:Setting
GnuTLS priority to NORMAL:!VERS-SSL3.0:!VERS-TLS1.0:!VERS-TLS1.1,
status = 0GnuTLS session server name indication to accounts.google.com,
status = 0451:setting certificate callback function ssl.c:311:waiting
for SSL_connect thread... ssl.c:329:SSL_connect thread returned 0
ssl_certificate.c:266:got 131 certs in crt_list! 0x7ffd78a526e8
ssl_certificate.c:445:got
/home/geoff/.claws-mail/certs/accounts.google.com.443.cert first try
ssl_certificate.c:266:got 1 certs in crt_list! 0x7ffd78a52528
ssl_certificate.c:455:got cert 0x5616f35a8000
ssl_certificate.c:182:writing 1671 bytes ssl_certificate.c:182:writing
1996 bytes ssl_certificate.c:182:writing 1927 bytes
file-utils.c:58:TIMING safe_fclose : 0s102ms socket.c:1279:Unexpected
TLS read result -110 ** Message: 20:53:46.509: OAuth2 access token not
obtained

oauth2.c:349:OAuth2 - request: POST /o/oauth2/token HTTP/1.1

client_id=302054593163-ffimbnapkbrnql0p3gs402grl8a3je96.apps.googleusercontent.com&code=4%2F1AX4XfWgHPq-QttFqR_vwouj8KmMdvx3uRoJALfB4C24sBPUoWKDGigqFAb8&client_secret=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&redirect_uri=urn%3Aietf%3Awg%3Aoauth%3A2.0%3Aoob&grant_type=authorization_code
 Response: 0

1.1 400 Bad Request