[Users] OAuth2 refresh token not obtained

Geoffrey Leach geoffleach.gl at gmail.com
Sun May 15 02:41:57 CEST 2022

I've checked everything without any changes. Here's the log.

o Beginning with the Google API Dashboard

o On the OAuth consent screen
    status testing (previous attempt to use publishing status resulted
                    in rejection of authorization request)
    user type external
    test users 1
    email addresses verified (user support and developer contact)
    app is claws-mail
    verify info on claws-mail page
    scopes verified

o on Credentials screen, verify client id name,
    copy Client ID and Client Secret, copy/paste to claws-mail OAuth2
page

o On claws-mail OAuth2 page click on 'Open default browser with
request' Google pages as expected, resulting in an authorization code
    Copy code to OAuth2 page Authorization Code field.

o Click on Authorize button
    Network log
* OAuth2 access token not obtained
* OAuth2 refresh token not obtained
    The password fields in the Basic and Send pages remain empty
    This behavior is reproducable.

Claws-mail version 4.1.0.
Browser is Firefox
Fedora 35 environment is up-to-date.