[Users] Does CM strip signatures in replies?

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sat May 7 16:41:49 UTC 2022

On Sat, 7 May 2022 16:10:35 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:
>I've even come across one person that *knew* theirs was
>broken and refused to correct it when asked to do so.

From this kind of email user's point of view it makes sense to have a
useless separator, since those are the folks that usually ask to reply
on top and to keep the complete HTML formatted special
Microsoft font containing and broken char encoding conversation below
the reply, including all remote content, vendor logos, beacon
duplicates and disclaimers in five languages, just in case you should
be the wrong recipient, if so, burn down your computer or even better
your hometown or country.

--
“Awards are merely the badges of mediocrity.”

― Charles Ives