[Users] Setting up OAuth2 for GMail

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Thu May 5 18:32:56 UTC 2022

On Thu, 5 May 2022 09:53:55 -0400
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

> >> Leave it to Google to put out instructions that barely match the
> >> screens...  ;p
> >>
> >DM: Hi, Pierre. Ah, yes, fun, fun. Thanks for sharing your process.
> >But perhaps Google has already changed something that will make it
> >different next time... ;) From what I can tell, looks like you set
> >things up right in Google Cloud Platform (GCP) for the 'In
> >Production' publishing status.
>
> Thanks Dustin...

DM: You're welcome, Pierre. I can definitely understand that it can
feel challenging to disentangle oneself completely from Google once a
person has come to rely on one or more of their useful services. Hoping
you'll find reasonable solutions that work for you. I haven't made the
effort myself, but I have heard that it is possible to completely
'free' oneself. :) ---Dustin