[Users] Strangeness I'll be watching for...

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Wed Mar 30 15:47:24 UTC 2022

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 17:07:37 +0200 wwp wrote:

>Hello Pierre,
>

>On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:04:48 -0400 Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> wrote:

>> The message part was displayed in font size so small it was unreadable;

>Did you accidentally reduced the text zoom factor to its minimum, using
>CTRL+mouse wheel?

Must have...  I have a brand new Logitech M705 wireless mouse that's been
driving me nuts.  My finger must have been on the Ctrl key rather than
hovering over it.  Anywhere else on the CM window Ctrl is ignored...

This mouse's wheel is so sensitive, just touching it warps so fast, it's
virtually uncontrollable.  This does it! Time to return it and try
another wireless keyboard/mouse combo...

What added to the confusion is that only the message text is adjusted,
not the headers or attachment fonts in the message pane...

Good catch!!
Pierre