[Users] Strangeness I'll be watching for...

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Wed Mar 30 14:04:48 UTC 2022

Just received a message apparently created with MS-Exchange-CrossTenant
whatever that is.

The message part was displayed in font size so small it was unreadable;
my guess might be size 1pt or smaller.  It was text, not an image, as I
could select any part and c/p to emacs and read it.

I was about to post a detailed message to this list about it; but
switching to my claws-mail folder, the latest message appeared the same
way (as though that message managed to change CM's display font size).
Wondering if it was reproducible, I restarted CM and all is normal
again...

The message which appears to have kicked this off contains much MS junk
in the headers; IMO, mostly crap...

Anyway, just posting this in case we start seeing strangeness...

Pierre

PS  Paul, let me know if you want to see this message...