[Users] imapcache folder contains all and complete messages from the IMAP server(s) ?

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Mon Mar 28 21:19:49 UTC 2022

În data de Mon, 28 Mar 2022 17:03:29 -0000, Paul a scris:

> [...] if you set the Folder Property, 'Synchronise for offline
> use' for all of your folders, (do it from the top-level mailbox
> folder and use 'Apply to sub-folders' to change all folders at once),
> and go to /Configuration/Preferences/Other/Miscellaneous and set
> 'Synchronise offline folders as soon as possible' then it will work
> like you want.

Found it, thank you.

However, something seems a bit confusing here, related to the "Discard folder cache" button: if the purpose of "Synchronise for offline use" option is to create a full local cache for offline use, then what is the purpose of a clear cache button near the sync option vecinity ?

Perhaps I should read "Discard folder cache [and then rebuild it from scratch]" ? (or something like that) Good to know this also from the translation perspective.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
https://www.secarica.ro