[Users] 100% CPU

Jakub T. Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Tue Jun 28 09:25:47 UTC 2022

Hi Paul,

I was not able to reproduce the issue when debug was enabled. I've run Claws
for 10 days and nothing happened, not 100% CPU. IS there other way to
provide debug information? I would like to run the app normally and debug
when it's frozen. But I was not able to install debug package, there is
claws-mail-devel package on Fedora maybe that is the one.

On Sat, 18 Jun 2022 12:09:26 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Jun 2022 13:31:45 +0200
> jcubic at onet.pl wrote:
>
> > I have this error again. Claws-mail consumes 100% CPU
>
> First, what triggers this? Fetching mail, opening a certain mail, or what?
> And is it reproducible every time you do whatever it is you do to trigger
> this?
>
> Start with `claws-mail --debug`, does the debug output tell you anything?
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Senior Front-End Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me