[Users] Strange cursor behaviour.

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Sat Jun 25 18:10:21 UTC 2022

Running the latest (3.18.0) Claws Mail version available on my Linux distribution, under XFCE desktop manager.

As I have a high definition screen, I have increased the size of the cursors.

When the cursor is in the Message window of CM, all is well.

But when it is anywhere else in the CM window, the cursor reverts to it microscopical default size.

Same thing when composing a message (like this one !), cursor is fine in the message text, or the Subject, From, or To windows, awfully small everywhere else.

Any idea ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
Teach the child to be polite and courteous in the home, and, when he grows up,
            he will never be able to edge his car onto a freeway.