[Users] 100% CPU

Jakub T. Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Sat Jun 18 14:53:30 UTC 2022

On Sat, 18 Jun 2022 14:09:35 +0200
Norwid Behrnd via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> It is not yet possible to replicate your observation because it lacks
> some information.  To clarify:
>
> + You state 100% CPU is used; what is the setup used, how much RAM
>   at all do you have at disposition?  Since you  mention Linux Fedora
>   as hosting OS, do you use an optional swap partition and if so, how
>   large is this one in addition to the RAM?

Ok I have Dell Inspiron Laptop with 16GB of Ram, there is planty of Free Ram.
Yes I have swap space 23GB - RAM*1.5

> + What type of task do you perform with CM which leads to freezing
>   your computer?  If there are other optional programs (unrelated to
>   CM) simultaneously working in the background (e.g., a web browser,
>   inkscape, etc.), close all of them and check if the same task in CM
>   again saturates the CPU.

Usually it freezing when I don't do anything on computer I don't turn it off.
It started do that more often Maybe there is some kind of email on the server
that causing this. I'm not sure if Claws fetch all the emails each time even
if they are locally if so the error will probably disappear when emails are
deleted from server after 7 days from fetching.

I have Google Chrome with a lot of tabs open but it works fine with Claws it
is sometimes freezes when I'm not working.

--
Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Web Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me