[Users] OAUTH2 Authorisation Status

David Fletcher David at megapico.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 08:18:49 CET 2022

Liz <edodd at billiau.net> wrote:

>Subject: Re: [Users] OAUTH2 Authorisation Status
>
>Somewhere in that maze I saw that Google didn't need verification if it
>was for personal use only.
>Nowhere did I see how to say that my google project is for personal use
>only.

Hi Liz,

Just leave it at the "Prepare for Verification" status. I've had it
like that for the last 2 years and it's been ok. I've never seen a
specific setting for personal use but the idea of an application that
you just use personally rather than distributing is mentioned in this
policy document:
https://developers.google.com/identity/protocols/oauth2/policies#separate-projects

Best regards, David.