[Users] 0auth2

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 22:10:51 CET 2022

Hey there,

pete wrote:

>I have now given up on 0auth2  on gmail  and switched to mail.com

That's a shame. Hopefully, you'll be able to use both of them.

>If anyone has any magic recepies to get 0auth2 to work i would be
>interested but right now i am switching

I'm attaching two text files to this message. One gives the steps
needed to set up OAuth2 and the other gives the steps for setting up
2-Step Verification in the event that you haven't done that yet,
because that will be required. These were tested and updated just
yesterday.

If the OAuth2 doesn't work out for you (it didn't for me), you can
use an App Password instead (a few of us in here are using those).
I've got the steps for App Passwords as well if you'd like them.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.