[Users] 3rd try: Claws Mail has stopped working

Jonathan Boeing jonathan at claws-mail.org
Sat Jun 11 21:45:54 UTC 2022

On Sat, 11 Jun 2022 14:30:49 -0700
sgeneris at comcast.net wrote:

> oops.   Got
>
> Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access this resource.
>
> And btw: I use the 64bit version. Is the problem in that version?
> If so, do you mean I reinstall CM over the current installation?

I fixed the permissions, please try downloading again.

The linked build is 64-bit.  The problem didn't seem to be 32 or 64
bit specific.

The zip file is a full build of Claws.  You can just extract it and run
from the extracted folder.  No need to install, copy files, or
overwrite anything.

> FYI: before I contacted you I did reinstall it -- so if it included
> the repaired file, I already got it, so it won't solve the problem.

There are no published installers that include the updated version of
pango.  It's only in the zip file for now for testing.

Regards,

Jonathan