[Users] Address Book→Other Attributes?

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 22:36:01 CET 2022

Hey there,

Leon Fisk wrote:
>Little Girl wrote:

>>That's actually a rather intriguing feature for those of us who like
>>to note spouse's or children's or pet's names or wedding dates,
>>etc., for our contacts. Maybe I'll start using the address book
>>after all.

>I've been doing exactly that. Hadn't ever thought about searching
>before. Don't have that many contacts...

All these years, my method has been to left-click on any folder in
the left pane, right-click an email address in the header of the
selected message (I have headers showing at the top of all messages),
and choose "Compose new message" from the context menu. I've always
figured I probably couldn't do it any faster in an address book, so I
never bothered to set one up. This "Other Attributes" feature is
enough to get me to rethink that, though.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.