[Users] How to change the background color on the folder list and message list?

mi codejodler at gmx.ch
Wed Jul 20 00:22:38 UTC 2022

> > https://docs.gtk.org/gtk3/running.html#interactive-debugging

Nice shot Paul !

The key shortcuts diint work unless i followed their advice at the end of that page and launched dconf-editor and activated "enable-inspector-keybinding" for claws.

Then i played a little with this - changing the 'Visuals' is funny :D - and finally found in the 'Ressources' that there is a css file '/org/gtk/libgtk/theme/Adwaita/gtk-contained.css' in the Adwaita theme (or in any theme) and it had my specific background color as

label selection { background-color: #3584e4; color: #ffffff; }

I've no more time for this now; but i bellieve with that GTK inspector, we will be able to find solutions.