[Users] No way to print html email with attached images

Jakub T. Jankiewicz jcubic at onet.pl
Fri Jul 15 09:08:29 UTC 2022

You can open email with images that are added to email with fancy. But when
open in browser or save the html is not updated.

I've got file noname.1 and noname.2 noname.3 ...

the first file is HTML but it still have names like this:

cid:9a66f537bd05e1b1ea22f721c4675be196eaf41b84f65c60c96c37a5858e2a96 at MIME-Lite-HTML-1.25

Any chance to allow printing the email or save as PDF? I can generate the PDF
but I need to manually replace cid: images with noname.<N>

If claws-mail know which images is which, why while saving it doesn't replace
the images so you can view full image when save?

BTW: the images is from booking.com I've purchased a tour to
Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp and this is a receipt that I want to
print.

Another idea that would be great is to add save to PDF from fancy. Is this
something that is possible to have?

--
Jakub T. Jankiewicz, Senior Front-End Developer
https://jcubic.pl/me