[Users] Unable to extend section of Compose window to eliminate scroll bar on right side

Edward epp at caramail.com
Fri Jul 1 16:19:39 UTC 2022

On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 15:06:51 +0200
Michael Schwendt <bugs.michael at gmx.net> wrote:

> On Fri, 1 Jul 2022 08:27:19 -0400, Edward wrote:
>
> > I know it can be expanded, as I did that with Debian. With the
> > Mageia install, I can move the mouse anywhere along that border and
> > will /not/ get a double-arrow cursor anywhere along it.
>
> For comparison, do you get a drag line on Claws Mail's message main
> message view just below the From/To/Cc/Subject/Tag combo box and
> search box field?

There is a line going across in this location, but I am only able to
drag that part of the window up/down, if the mouse pointer is just below
the line, it's actually in the white space where the message text is.

In the Compose window, the mouse pointer is actually inside the upper
part of the Subject field, then it can be dragged up/down.

Once the mouse pointer switches from the "I" to the arrow, that's when
it can be dragged. It's not directly on the line, in both windows.