[Users] Wrong Folder?

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Sat Jan 22 00:34:06 CET 2022

Also, something else thats weird that claws is doing..

I added an account that I just need to pull emails off of the server
and then I am going to delete the account out of claws.

I added the account and I hit either OKAY or APPLY and Okay and when
claws went back to the accounts screen, the freshly added account
wasn't there

I added the account again and hit apply and okay this time and I had
the same account twice.

The way I backup Claws is I take my config files and compress them into
a .tar.gz file and back them up to my nextcloud account

Chris

Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use chris at cwm030.com