[Users] Bogo filter

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Tue Jan 11 14:49:36 UTC 2022

On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 08:22:27 -0600
"c. marlow" <claws at cwm030.com> wrote:

> I installed the bogo filter though synaptic here in Debian 11
>
> I want to say the name of it is claws-bogo I believe?
>
> Just search for CLAWS in synaptic and scroll down until you find BOGO.
> That's what I did.

Unless you have not expressed yourself clearly enough, you appear to have
made a mistake here.

The bogofilter plugin acts as a bridge between claws-mail and bogofilter. You
seem to be saying that you installed claws-mail and you installed the
bogofilter plugin, but you don't seem to have installed bogofilter itself.

> I see in the instructions adding the email addresses to the address
> book is not enough.

The instructions in the description don't say anything about the address book.

with regards

Paul