[Users] Bogo filter

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Tue Jan 11 14:22:27 UTC 2022

On Tue, 11 Jan 2022 09:11:41 -0500
Gil Weber <gilweber at gmail.com> wrote:

> > You will need Bogofilter installed locally.
>
> Sorry, but I do not know how to determine if I have Bogofilter
> installed locally. If it is installed locally by default then it's a
> mystery to me why I continue to get the popup message (as I did
> previously using Mint 19.0 and training hundreds of messages over many
> months but nothing changed.)

I see that too under the description on the right side of the screen
when you go to config > plugins.

I installed the bogo filter though synaptic here in Debian 11

I want to say the name of it is claws-bogo I believe?

Just search for CLAWS in synaptic and scroll down until you find BOGO.
That's what I did.

I see in the instructions adding the email addresses to the address
book is not enough. I have to add the address to the address book and
THEN right click and mark as HAM. I was just only adding the addresses
to a address book I created called " SAFE LIST"

Chris