[Users] User has gone STUPID.

Paul claws at thewildbeast.co.uk
Wed Feb 16 20:14:51 CET 2022

On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 09:29:02 -0600
"c. marlow" <claws at cwm030.com> wrote:

> PS... I have NOT seen one person complain about the title.

If that was the case, then you wouldn't be replying about it, would you?

>  I could
> understand people being upset if it said " xxx is stupid", but it
> doesn't. The title is about a inanimate "object" / Application that
> doesn't ( and never will) have feelings.

Basically, and this might be news to you, by saying Claws Mail is stupid the
implication is that the effort of the developers has resulted in something
stupid, and therefore it is not a great leap of logic to feel that the
implication is that the developers are being called stupid. Pff, I don't even
know why I am explaining this, it is not hard to understand.

This turned out to be your own error, and not for the first time. If you are
not prepared to make the necessary effort required for eliminating your own
mistakes as the source of the problem, then don't expect others to make the
effort to read and answer your queries either.

with regards

Paul