[Users] Claws has gone STUPID.

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Mon Feb 14 01:10:07 CET 2022

Claws 4.0.0
Fedora 35
Gnome Desktop

Fedora re-installed 2/6/22

Hi Ya'll,

I decided to try IMAP out...

I backed up my POP data folder, and I deleted my .claws-mail folder and
started over fresh

I added my gmail account and a few other accounts ( NON GMAIL ) to
Claws.

Every time I start Claws at the upper left hand corner next to
"ACTIVITIES" it pops up CLAWS MAIL with a circle going around and
around for about 15 seconds and then it goes away. about 5 sec later
Claws pops up and the gmail account has been reduplicated on the folder
tree

Back when I used POP, CLAWS Just opened like within 2 seconds.

But when Claws opens It will have my accounts listed like this:

GMAIL
OTHER ACCOUNT
OTHER ACCOUNT
OTHER ACCOUNT
GMAIL

and just awhile ago, before I deleted the gmail account out of claws
and re-added it, it had:

GMAIL
OTHER ACCOUNT
OTHER ACCOUNT