[Users] Lost emails?

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Thu Feb 10 17:13:03 CET 2022

While we're on the subject of lost emails:

The reason that I stick with POP is because I feel like 25 gigs is NOT
a lot of storage for emails. But the company I am with calls that
" A UNLIMITED PLAN".. I didn't know there was a limit until I googled
it and had to dig and dig until I found the answer.

Grant it, I don't email a lot like I use to where I had to attach
screenshots etc.

I have 4 accounts set up in Claws

Main address

Claws

another mail group

Fedora group.

I am telling you its getting HARD to find a host that has unlimited
addresses where I can separate everything. All the host's that
i've looked at this morning, they all want you to pay per account.

Plus, another big concern is, the company that i'm with has only been
around since 1999.. What happens if I was to switch to IMAP and they
(the company) goes under? I'd be screwed right?

--- Chris