[Users] [feature suggestion] use a more specific subject tag

sylpheed at 911networks.com sylpheed at 911networks.com
Wed Feb 2 16:20:32 CET 2022

On Wed, 2 Feb 2022 10:08:10 +0100
Ralf Mardorf via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

>On Wed, 2 Feb 2022 19:53:19 +1100, Liz wrote:
>>One thing that was important was not making it too long
>
>[Users]
>[Claws]
>[Claws-users]
>
>IMO [Claws] or [Claws-users] makes way more sense. And yes, I filter
>by mailing list headers and I'm using an individual folders for
>mailing lists already, but a tag in the subject line is still very
>useful.

If there was a vote, I would vote for [Claws] & [Claws-users].

95% of the time, I'm using my desktop and CM, but when I'm on the road,
I use roundcube to access the mail server. Then, [Claws] & [Claws-users]
would be useful.

But it's not something to lose sleep over or get into an argument...

--
sknahT

vyS