[Users] [feature suggestion] use a more specific subject tag

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Wed Feb 2 08:41:04 CET 2022

On Wed, 2 Feb 2022 09:31:02 +0100
Milan Obuch <claws-mail-users at dino.sk> wrote:

Hello Milan,

>Correction: it is [users] with lower case 'u', actually.

Correcting your correction:  Mailman, as run as a CM list server adds
[Users], not [users].

But I see you already realise that.   :-).

However, I'm with you on the rest of things;  It should not be necessary
to waste Subject string space on list identifiers when a perfectly good
header available for sorting already exists.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"