[Users] How to display headers in text/html view?

Enan Ajmain 3nan.ajmain at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 09:51:33 UTC 2022

I have the following settings:

In Configurations / Preferences / Message View / Text Options
  o Headers:
    [ ] Display header pane above message view
    [X] Display headers in message view
  o HTML messages:
    [X] Render HTML messages as text
    [ ] Render HTML-only messages with plugin if possible
    [X] Select the HTML part of multipart/alternative messages

For an email that have an HTML part, Claws directly opens the HTML part,
without needing me to click on the little “text/html” icon on the right
hand side.  But since the headers are only shown in the “text/rfc822”
tab, I can't see who the html email is from (and other germane
information).  I could enable “Display header pane above message view”
but it doesn't show all the information that headers in message view
show, nor can I edit what information is shown in the header pane.

So I'm looking for either of two solutions:

  o Show headers in _all_ views, not only message view
  o Edit what's shown in header pane

Can either of these be done?

P.S. I've enabled switching to “text/html” directly because the message
there, specially the links in it, is easier to read.

--
Enan
3nan.ajmain at gmail.com
https://git.sr.ht/~enan/