[Users] Reply comes from wrong account

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Thu Aug 18 04:44:53 UTC 2022

On Wed, 17 Aug 2022 15:54:22 -0700
Joe Riel <joer at san.rr.com> wrote:

> My claws-mail handles two mail accounts. Normally if I respond to
> an email in one account, it uses that in the from header. However,
> when responding to email from a particular group, it uses the other
> account.
>
> How can I change that? I can manually change the from field, but
> shouldn't have to.

Some more details are needed - are you using POP3 or IMAP account? How
are your local folders (if any) organized? What does it mean 'email
from particular group'? Are there any special headers?

There must be a logical cause for the behaviour you are seeing, and
these questions (maybe some others as well) need to be answered to find
it.

Regards,
Milan