[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 00:48:26 UTC 2022

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 10:07:48 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dustin Miller wrote:
> >Little Girl wrote:
>
> >> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgtk3-nocsd.so.0
>
> >DM: ... After installing the package with Synaptic (package
> >manager), I used the same program to open the properties for the
> >dependency (library) that was installed with it, and found the path
> >to the relevant file via the 'Installed Files' tab.
>
> Good idea. It turns out my package manager doesn't list .so.0 files,

DM: Hi, LG. Were you looking under the main package (gtk3-nocsd) or the
package that gets installed with it as a dependency (libgtk3-nocsd0)? I
didn't find it until I looked under the second one.

> >> If it doesn't work and the divider creeps up again, I'll try each
> >> of the other two in turn.
>
> >DM: ... Let me know if you figure out anything useful ...
>
> So far, so good, but it's only been since last night.

DM: Just to clarify, does that mean you've closed CM, opened it, and it
remembered a manual change you had made to the divider? Thanks,
--Dustin