[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Aug 13 21:45:48 UTC 2022

On Sat, 13 Aug 2022 10:07:48 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> >BTW, is KDE the default desktop environment (DE) for Kubuntu? If so,
> >is that the DE you are using.
>
> Yep, KDE Plasma is the  default desktop environment for Kubuntu and
> it's what I'm using.

Yes, me too. I was thinking about some sort of KIS approach, and just
have 'bash' or similar to modify this back to:

messageview_height=240

or whatever works for you ?  That is, on a Claws-Mail exit or re-entry
(sounds like a spaceship entering this realm again), whichever instance
is altering the value.

Cheers,

Peter

--
Peter Richards

Religion is for those who fear hell. Spirituality is for those who have
been there (Lars Muhl)