[Users] More on the current message and folder coloration -- SOLVED

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 13:29:43 UTC 2022

Hey there,

mi wrote:

>The inspector includes a theme switcher and it looks like there
>aren't so much gtk-3 themes installed here ... Adwaita, Breeze,
>Highcontrast, that's it. My previous choice 'Clearlooks' stopped
>getting applied when apps switched to gtk3.

There are only two installed here by default, but plenty more to get
online.

>Anyway. I switched to Breeze now and lookoed up the css in their
>installation package.

That's probably going to be the best way to do this.

>It applies to the message list too. The drawback is that folder with
>unread msg show white names now, until i've opened them once. There
>must be a selector for this too, like this link ':visited' switch,
>but it's late and i'm not going to look further.

The #e0e0e0 color is mostly white. Another color might work better
there. It's interesting that yours change color. Mine don't. Which
version of Claws Mail are you using?

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.