[Users] More on the current message and folder coloration -- SOLVED

mi codejodler at gmx.ch
Fri Aug 12 23:10:19 UTC 2022

The inspector includes a theme switcher and it looks like there aren't so much gtk-3 themes installed here ... Adwaita, Breeze, Highcontrast, that's it. My previous choice 'Clearlooks' stopped getting applied when apps switched to gtk3.

Anyway. I switched to Breeze now and lookoed up the css in their installation package. I found many theme specific @definitions (and now we're back to the way SteveT was doing it) and this one seems to work for claws foldertree better than  the 'widget' class:

@define-color theme_bg_color_breeze #e0e0e0;

It applies to the message list too. The drawback is that folder with unread msg show white names now, until i've opened them once. There must be a selector for this too, like this link ':visited' switch, but it's late and i'm not going to look further.