[Users] More on the current message and folder coloration -- SOLVED

mi codejodler at gmx.ch
Fri Aug 12 21:43:47 UTC 2022

Little Girl wrote:

> I see no difference between using just plain textview or using textview text.

Just 'textview' does not work for me. It has to be 'textview*' and the asterisk probably means 'anything'; or 'textview text' which is more specific (a 'text' class within a 'textview' class).

Back to the folder tree ....  i could not find any selector modifying the 'marked' folders with unread messages. I wonder if claws is modifying their color directly as 'final say' when it adds the number of unread messages behind ? Wouldn't it be nice if claws would not do that, then .... but maybe i am wrong here.

ps. I just wanted to make a joke when i thought Little Girl had invented that word  ... pls forgive me *pink fans of the world