[Users] More on the current message and folder coloration -- SOLVED

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Fri Aug 12 17:00:41 UTC 2022

On Fri, 12 Aug 2022 11:11:00 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> mi wrote:

> >(I just tried hotpink but alas, no avail ... should we file a
> >feature reqauest ?)
>
> No need. Try magenta instead. My preferred way of getting that color
> is with #FF00FF (that's F F zero zero F F), though. I pretty much
> #FF00FF everything and am happily enjoying a #FF00FFed Claws Mail at
> the moment.

That's strange. There's a standard colour called fuschia, which is
#ff00ff and an extended colour called hotpink, which is #ff69b4
according to https://www.w3.org/wiki/CSS/Properties/color/keywords That
page also has a list of the generic system names for colours. But you
could always define @hotpink yourself of course, if it doesn't exist.