[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 9 00:36:25 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have the file  ~/.claws-mail/clawsrc opened in Beyond compare, just a
text compare session.

Everytime I exit CM the file is changed, as BC picks up the
modification. Now having gone in and out 3 or 4 times, can now hardly
see the message view.

Here are the values that changed:

summaryview_height - 304 then 275, then 303, then 368 . The decrease
was when I manually changed the height with the mouse.

messageview_height=209, then 238, then 210, then 145

I tried running debug, however there were so many pages of the message
..

prefs_migration.c:351:Folder item '#mh/Mailbox/

that I couldn't save the full output. Was there a mailbox migration I
was meant to do in going to CM 4.0.0  ??

Regards,

Peter

--
Peter Richards

Religion is for those who fear hell. Spirituality is for those who have
been there (Lars Muhl)