[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 8 22:30:28 UTC 2022

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 13:22:24 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Try this command instead:
>
> loginctl show-session $(loginctl show-user $(whoami) -p Display
> --value) -p Type --value

$ loginctl show-session $(loginctl show-user $(whoami) -p Display
--value) -p Type --value

x11

I noticed the usual window height adjustment, PLUS when new emails
come in, it further adjusts the window height. Meaning the summary
window is larger height and subsequently, the message window height is
less.

If I remember, I may run CM with debug, possibly it will show on exit
what is causing the modification of values ??

Cheers,

Me

--
Peter Richards

Religion is for those who fear hell. Spirituality is for those who have
been there (Lars Muhl)