[Users] claws misbehaving

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Sun Aug 7 13:05:09 UTC 2022

On Sun, 7 Aug 2022 11:14:02 +0100
Dave Howorth <dave at howorth.org.uk> wrote:

> My claws-mail has just started misbehaving, to the point of being
> almost unusable. It's Claws Mail 3.16.0, which I know is old, but I'd
> like to keep using it for now.

We cannot support a version which is nearly 5 years and 12 releases old.

And I cannot express strongly enough that you should upgrade to the latest
release.

> When I try to delete or move mails to
> another folder, a small blue arrow appears and the destination folders
> turn pink

Go to /Configuration/Preferences/Display/Summaries, select the 'Message List'
tab, and check the box "Execute immediately when moving or deleting messages".

(Same answer as the response to a message from about 2 weeks ago.)

with regards

Paul