[Users] Theme installation - couldn't create directory ?

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Apr 16 00:59:28 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have done a fresh install of Kubuntu in the last few days. When CM
was installed from Synaptic, there was a message .

"W: Download is performed unsandboxed as root as file
'/root/.synaptic/tmp//tmp_cl' couldn't be accessed by user '_apt'. -
pkgAcquire::Run (13: Permission denied) "

and as the theme message seems permission related, I'll reinstall CM
from Synaptic and try the theme installation again.

Cheers,

Peter
--
Peter Richards

Religion is for those who fear hell. Spirituality is for those who have
been there (Lars Muhl)