[Users] Gmail OAuth2 Authorization Errors

Geoffrey Leach geoff at hughes.net
Mon Apr 11 17:43:54 UTC 2022

After following the instructions in
https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Oauth2 (talk about torture) I
arrived at the point where I "Obtain authorization code" from Google.
After logging in, a popup with the text:

	Error 403: access_denied
The developer hasn't given you access to this app. It's currently being
tested and it hasn't been verified by Google. If you think you should
have access, contact the developer (suslea491 at gmail.com).

suslea491 is the developer (long story) and the current login at
Google. Obviously I have made an error in the configuration with
Google. Any suggestions?

PS: there is nothing in the network log.