[Users] OAUTH2 Authorisation Status

Bernard Moreton bernard.moreton at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 16:21:52 UTC 2022

 >So the crucial thing is to get the Google project set to Production, not Testing.

That's my feeling - it doesn't sound as though Google would tolerate Testing for ever when access is clearly live.
So, can it be done?
Has anybody done it, recently?   - It may have been easier at some stage in the past!

And, in answer to your earlier point, David, I haven't yet gone through the rigmarole of setting up OAuth2, so have no Network log entries to look at.
I want to be reasonably sure that Google will still allow POP and SMTP through ClawsMail, without ongoing complaints about insecure third-party apps, and a need to go through re-authorisation all over again.
Will the upcoming refresh token code in Claws deal with this, at least on the basis of no holidays for more than 30 days?