[Users] feature request - the Trash button on toolbar should toggle existing status

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Thu Sep 23 17:24:01 CEST 2021

<subj.> when the "Execute immediately when moving or deleting messages" option is not checked (and assuming I am not missing this feature if already implemented)

I mean: select a message > click the Trash button > message is marked for deletion > selection goes to next message (if any)
Now, if I want to cancel the scheduled deletion, I have to right-click on that message > Mark > Unmark (approx words, I am on non-English UI)

I think it would be much more convenient (and also symmetric) to select that message and just click the Trash button again.

Thank you,
Cristi

--
Cristian Secară