[Users] Fixing my issues with plugin/config?

Cristian Secară liste at secarica.ro
Thu Sep 16 22:51:12 CEST 2021

În data de Thu, 16 Sep 2021 18:43:04 -0000, Paul a scris:

> In Claws Mail there is a 'Reply finder' mechanism. It works if the
> sent messages are in the Sent folder. When you reply to a message
> (and that reply is sent), the message you reply is given a reply icon
> in the Status column. You can click on this reply icon to be taken to
> the reply that you wrote.

Is there a "return" shortcut on this ? (i.e. return to the message with the reply icon) This is especially useful in case there is a longer thread, with more than one reply on same subject – so a ping-pong could be necessary in order to read the original message, then the reply to that message, then perhaps an incoming reply to the reply to the original message etc.

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
https://www.secarica.ro