[Users] Fixing my issues with plugin/config?

Charles Lane lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu
Thu Sep 16 19:56:41 CEST 2021

Okay, this one is *completely* my own fault, but
it happens often enough that I'd like to use s
something like the "attach warner" plugin.

That is: clicking "reply" on a message where I replied
to someone, with the result that the reply only goes to me,
when what I intended was a "follow up#2" reply.
(changing every "reply" to "reply all" has its own problems...)

So a plugin like "did you really only want to send a message
just to yourself?" would be really appreciated. Ideas?
--
 Drexel University    \V               --Chuck Lane
                     lane at duphy4.physics.drexel.edu