[Users] Fancy plugin / HTML

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Oct 7 20:50:11 CET 2021

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for your replies.  :)

On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 02:42:02 +0200
Ralf Mardorf via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

	(snip)

Dave Howorth has contacted me with this suggestion and it works
perfectly ...

=====
Select the HTML part of the mail, if you haven't already displayed it as
the default, and right-click on its little icon to the right of the
message to pop up a menu. Select 'Open with ...' and a dialog opens. In
my case the dialog shows a command of:

  firefox --new-window '%s'

You can use that or adjust it to suit the browser you normally use.
Click on 'OK' and the browser will show the message in its full glory
=======

So I won't bother with trying to compile the fancy plugin or Claws
Mail. Have also had some Launchpad replies, see
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/claws-mail/+question/698990

Cheers,

Peter